Tis the season, my friends!
It's the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season and let me tell you - I'm feeling it!
I confess, for the last few years, I have been a real scrooge. Christmas felt more like an obligation than it did a celebration and frankly, I just wanted to skip the whole thing. This year - I'm filled with the holiday spirit! I cannot wait for Christmas and I'm soaking up all the fun activities that are planned around our community. I've got my list and I'm checking it twice, my friends!
Speaking of Christmas lists, I've decided to share with you some of the small businesses I admire - many of which are local! These people are kicking ass and creating products or services that are unique and meaningful because they love what they do (we all do!). Every product or service you purchase is created with passion! Small Business is important to me - obviously I am a small business, but beyond that, I feel that it's important that we support these businesses around us. We're artisans, entrepreneurs and creative souls who see beyond the bottom line and want to provide value in the products we create.
Some small businesses I urge you to consider supporting this year:
- Studio Cat Knit (Maple Valley, WA) - Selina is an amazing fiber artist, she makes gorgeous hand knit goods!
- Sweet P Beauty (Renton, WA) - for all your beauty services, Tiffany and her team are phenomenal!
- Nobility Leadership (Western Wa) - Crystal provides amazing Leadership Coaching and development services!
- Andrea Michelle Photography (Seattle, WA) - Andrea shoots beautiful photos! (her budoir photos are simply stunning)
- She Loves Pretty (Maple Valley, WA) - beautiful jewelry crafted from leather!
- Palms, Psalms Prosecco (Savage, MN) - Amanda carries the best sweatshirts and candles!!
- Nordymade (Seattle, WA) - Gorgeous Nordic inspired minimalist jewelry - stunning!
- Just For Them Giftbaskets (Maple Valley, WA) - Customized Gift Baskets, delivered!
- Signature Grazing (Maple Valley, WA) - Delicious and beautiful grazing platters to make hosting so simple!
- Dreamy Suds (Maple Valley, WA) - Of course I'm going to be on this list! I produce handcrafted bath and body products born out of a passion for cleaner ingredients.
Remember that by supporting small business, you're enabling artisans like me to continue to create and in return, we provide what I believe to be amazing products and services into all of our lives.
I hope that you and your loved ones are blessed with the Holiday Spirit as I am this year and Thank You in advance for your support of Small Business!